Noticed bleeding two days after my period. Is this normal?

Infertility Specialist
is it normal two days after finishing my periods.only morning blled
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Let me reassure you that it is absolotely normal to have bleeding for a short duration and only in morning even after finishing.

This happens because there will be few endometrial tissues which had separated and not shed into menstrual blood. These tissues are shed after some days of stopping periods.

Hence dont worry about it. I reassure you to stay relaxed and dont think about it.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.