Noticed black spot on left foot. Suggested eczema. Having itching. Rashes resolved with with triamcinolone. Suggest?

It all started with a black spot pinhead size on sole of left foot. Podiatrist open up the skin thinkinbg its a foreign body. Two weeks after that, I noticed same black pinhead spots in legs and developed rash. PMD said it's eczema. Rashes resolved with triamcinolone cream but symptoms came back. It itches and not I see 2-4 white bumps. Today I see about 1/4 inch linear rash. Itching spread to my thigh and arms now. 3 doctors diagnosed it as eczema but one thinks it is strange. Some thinks it could be just age spot or moles? which appeared in just a day or two? Now it's either pinhead size black or red spot. I'm the only one affected at home. I've inspected my bed and i didn't find any bed bugs; I don't think it's caused by scabies
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 30 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic
The skin rash in the picture which you have uploaded looks like eczema- Nummular or discoid eczema.
Eczema can become extensive in a matter of one or two days.

I am not so sure whether the black pinhead sized spots on the sole is eczema. It could be warts or corns. Can you upload a picture of the sole lesion and few more snaps of the other rashes.

For eczema topical steroid is the treatment.Triamcinolone cream is good enough. You may also take an antihistamine for the itching.

As you are hypothyroid and also because you are on treatment for high cholesterol you skin has tendency to become very dry. Dryness will worsen eczema. So apply generously a moisturizing lotion or cream all over body soon after bath and once at night before going to sleep. It is better to avoid very hot water bath. Also use less soap.
It does not look like bed bug bite allergy.

Hope this helped
Follow-up: Noticed black spot on left foot. Suggested eczema. Having itching. Rashes resolved with with triamcinolone. Suggest? 34 minutes later
It itches where you find red or black spot and white bump. Today I noticed a linear rash. 3 doctors diagnosed it same as yours. I have an appointment 2 weeks from now with Derma but I can't stand the itching, stinging, crawling and biting sensation.
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 19 minutes later
Welcome back,
All the lesions look like eczema. Please start the moisturizing cream/ lotion soon. Till Triamcinolone cream takes effect start on oral antihistamines like zyrtec (cetrizine) or claritin ( Loratadine) once a day. This will decrease the stinging, crawling and biting sensation.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further clarifications I will be happy to help.