Noticed an itchy lump on left testicle after sex, becomes sore when itched. Reasons ?

i just had sex and afterwards I noticed an itchy lump on my left testicle when itched it became kind of swollen and its like red too like its sore, and it is my same sex partner for over a year now and we both are clean and were significant others with no cheating so what could it be?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for your query.
Your history and symptoms suggest that you are either having an infected sebaceous gland or a boil and it has nothing to do with sexual intercourse.
Just apply warm pack and don't squeeze it as it may spread.
You should not take any antibiotic yourself and must consult your doctor for the culture of any pus coming from the sore and prescription of antibiotic.
For pain you may take some pain killer.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any other query.
Thanks and best of luck.