Not get periods for last two months. White spores in vagina with secretion. What to do ?

hello doctor ...i did not get periods for last two months XXXXXXX 18 was my last date i got periods ..i m much worried about my health .my vagina got few white spores and i m getting white secretion .what should i do now...
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 55 minutes later
There are many causes for missed periods commonest being pregnancy,hormonal imbalance,PCOD(poly cystic ovarian disease) to name a few.
To understand your problem better I would like to know a few details:-
-Are you sexually active?
-Do you have itching in vagina along with the discharge?
-Is the white secretions curdy?
-Is there any odor to the discharge?
Kindly write back with the details and I shall help you.
Awaiting your reply.

Follow-up: Not get periods for last two months. White spores in vagina with secretion. What to do ? 20 hours later
thanks doctor .i m married before 3months and my husband is in abroad .i was sexually active during feb. it may be about 3 to 4 times v had sex but it was not a
complete sex .
i dont have itching in vagina during discharge.
ya white discharge is curdy.
no odor in discharge.
i was afraid whether i m pregnant ,so i checked it with pregnany tester card. 3 weeks continously the result shown as negative.
my doctor friend gave me cytolog200mg .that did not react to me .help me doctor.
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 2 hours later

The curdy white discharge suggests that you may be having vaginal infection due to candidiasis (a fungal infection) so you need to get treated.

As your 3 pregnancy tests are negative you are surely not pregnant. Cytolog did not help you because you were not pregnant.

I would suggest you to consult a Gynaecologist to find out the cause of missed periods.

She will examine you, if needed advice you investigations like ultrasound of pelvis, hormonal tests.

According to the reports she will advise you medicines for getting periods as well as candid infection.

Hope this answer is helpful to settle all your concerns. Please accept this answer and close the query if you have no further concerns.

Warm regards