Nose sweats when in a crowd, when eyes are irritated or when under stress. Am I allergic to people?

My nose sweats from the time I wash my face in the morning until I go to sleep. It tends to sweat more when I am in a crowd of people. Am I allergic to people? Also, when my eyes are irritated my nose will sweat more. Additionally, when I am under stress my nose will sweat. This started at around 7 years ago, and it has caused pain and embarrasment in my life. Please, I need an answer on how to stop my sweaty nose.
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

I think excessive sweating only on nose in the crowd of people is due to anxiety. Anxiety or panic attacks can be due to Hypothyroidism. I would suggest you to get your thyroid profile done.

Stay calm and for that you should do yoga and meditation. Diet change plays a very important role.

Cut off on caffeine and spicy food.
Drink lots of water and XXXXXXX tea.
Do not apply moisturizer or cold cream on face particularly on nose.
Keep dry tissues in your purse and use them as and when needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.