Need treatment for premature ejaculation

Dear doctor my age is 26 and i have a problem of premature ejaculation, my sperm is come out in 10 to 15 stroke. Now I am unmarried but my marriage if fixed after six month. I was the habit of masturbation and I do it 2 or 3 times in a week. Now I feel that I can not satisfy my partner after marriage. So can you guide me, what should I do.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 42 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
• 26 year old male
• Marriage is planned after six month
• Complaints of: premature ejaculation and concern related to masturbation.

First you need to understand that masturbation is a normal act and practiced by more than 90% of unmarried men. So no need to worry about it and enjoy it fully.

Normal ejaculation time is depend on satisfaction of couple. In duration, it is considered 2-3 min to be normal.

To increase ejaculation time following methods are used:
-It increases gradually and naturally over a time after a marriage.
-Some medicines like dapoxetine increases ejaculation time when taken 1 hour before.
-Some condome like kohinoor extra time and sprays available in market to increase ejaculation time.
-In most person premature ejaculation is associated with stress and anxiety. In that case daily morning walk and relaxation exercise like XXXXXXX breathing exercise will help.

Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Need treatment for premature ejaculation 18 hours later
Dear Doctor
I read your suggestion, but i don't want to use any medicine for sex after marriage. and i do exercise and walk in morning daily. So can you tell me that any permanent treatment to remove Premature Ejaculation because i am not feeling confidence that i can satisfies my partner in sex. and please also tell me about any side-effects of that medicines and please also tell me that Dapoxetine medicine are easily available or not in market.

Thanks & Regards

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again,

Thanks for follow up,

If you are not interested in medicine then you can use other methods like:

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.
- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.
- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique
In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else.
In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

Dapoxetine is easily available in market but you need physician prescription for this.

Wish you good health.