Nasal sound, shortness of breath, perspiration, severe pain. Why do I feel like a heart attack?

sudden nasal sound when talking,happens out of the blues, shortness of breath and midway inside my neck I can move something side to side with clicking sound. I can hear a lot of air bubbling after i do this. It also feels like when I swallow, it gets stuck and doesn't doesn't feel normal. I have no allergies, no cold or any mucous, no actual congestion. I also get shortness of breath clammy,dizzy; specially, when I put my hands up like shampooing my hair,reaching for something, bending. I feel like I'm having a heart attack when I use the bathroom. I sweat profusely when this happens. I can feel my body getting hot when severe pain is about to start.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Your symptoms are difficult to put together to a single diagnosis. Without the privilege of examination, it is difficult to find out the mobile structure in your neck and the cause of your shortness of breath.
I would advise you to consult an ENT specialist for a physical examination and proper evaluation so that further treatment can be suggested.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.