Name the medicine which is round white pill with 2907

Question
YES I FOUND A SMALL WHITE ROUND PILL WITH 2907 AND TW0 ARROWS FACING EACH OTHER AND SCORED ON THE OTHER SIDE. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. THANKS
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: tablet is Lasix/furosemide Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX... Welcome to healthcare Magic! The pill you have described is Furosemide with all likelihood. It is marketed with famous brand name Lasix. It is used for increasing urine output, reduxing calcium level in blood and congestive heart failure leading to edema feet and shortness of breath. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!