Missed taking droid shot after cesarean delivery. Feeling cramps with light bleeding. What's wrong?

light bleedingI had a baby six months ago by c section, went on the Droid shot shortly after. I only had one shot. I was due to get another one around XXXXXXX 15-29th, haven't gotten the second shot yet. it is now Feb 15th. I had severe cramping with very light bleeding last week. it went away. now this morning i woke up and wiped had very light bleeding one time no cramping. the bleeding was only when i would wipe never any more what could be the problem.
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 24 minutes later
Thanks for the query,

Before answering your question could you please give me following clarifications.
1. Did you get back your periods after delivery?
2. When was your LMP(last menstrual period)?
3. What is Droid? What are its contents?
4. Are you using any other form of contraception?
5. Do you have symptoms of nausea , vomiting, mood swings?

Waiting for your reply,
Dr Nilofer