Missed pill, had sex, cramps. Why am I cramping? Could I be pregnant?

Question
I have missed my pill four days in a row. I have had sex three of those days. Now I have been cramping ever since. Why am I cramping? Could I be pregnant?
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 2 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic ,
There can be possibility ( theoretically ) to get pregnant in your case, but presumptive evidence of pregnancy is when you missing period for more than 1 week with early symptoms ( nausea, vomiting, bloating ). Simply to find out is the urine or blood pregnancy test that will calm your doubts.
I wish you good luck.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Dr.Mihail

Follow-up: Missed pill, had sex, cramps. Why am I cramping? Could I be pregnant? 1 hour later
I have been feeling sick but no throwing up. My cramps are worse today then yesterday. If I do miss my period how early would I be able to tell if I'm pregnant. I'm a little bloated right now. Other then that nothing major.

Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 1 hour later
Welcome back,
What you can do now, wait your period , you know the date and if period will delay 1 week and more then you should undertake pregnancy test for definitely confirmation. Bloating, cramps, etc.. can occur as premenstrual syndrome and is not an indicator of pregnancy. Calm yourself , there a solution for each situation.
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery.
Best Regards,
Dr.Mihail