Missed period, started spotting and getting morning sickness. Pregnancy symptoms?

Jan 2013

i think i might be pregnant Hi my mame is XXXXXXX and I'm 16 . I have been in. pain for 3 days now and I missed my menstrual this month and I having spotting ttoday nothing normal my stomach hurts really bad and I been having all early symptoms morning.sickness, motion sickness etc. is there a posbility I'm pregnant?
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 34 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.

Are you suffering from spasmodic abdominal pain/ vomiting/ fever/ watery hit or constipation?
Morning sickness and motion sickness generally manifests in form of vomiting.
Presence of vomiting along with stomach pain could be due to gastric problem or due to gastroenteritis.
Presence of watery shit suggests the possibility of gastroenteritis.
Menstrual periods are hormonal induced and may gets disturbed with any sort of systemic diseases.
Still possibility of pregnancy can't be ruled out.

You should consult with XXXXXXX medicine specialist and gynecologist simultaneously and should go for thorough check up.
You should go for ultrasound imaging studies of abdomen.
You should also go for urine pregnancy kit test.
If above defined symptoms are present then you should take complete antibiotic course, anti-spasmodics, and probiotics.
You should maintain your hydration properly.
Hope that helps.
Let me know if I can address any more concerns.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava