Miscarriage, getting pregnant. Taking fruta planta. Will it affect the pregnancy?

May 2013
Hi I am trying to get pregnant but 4 month ago I lost my twince ( 9 week) and after that I take the fruta planta the weight reduce XXXXXXX .....but I heard that XXXXXXX have XXXXXXX bad effect about trying to be pregnant and damedge the egg and Have a bad effect about fertile so please help me is that true
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
thanks for the query.

According to studies it is shown that Fruta Planta contains sibutramine and because of that it causes so many side effects its use is no longer recommended.
Reference: WWW.WWWW.WW
As per it the side effect related to gynecology is painful menstruation.
Its effect on fertility is not highlighted.

So you better stop taking that product,
Consult local gynecologist get examined, take one ultrasound to see the status of XXXXXXX reproductive organs,
and plan intercourse around the time of ovulation, after getting pregnancy follow baby growth with regular check ups and ultrasound examinations.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
take care.