Medicine to get rid of blocked ears, running nose, and sneezing?

I have caught a cold for 2 weeks now. My ears are blocked. frequent running nose and sneezing. Cetrizine is helping, but only to stop the symptoms for a day. Can you please suggest any medicine to get rid of cold ?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Montek LC Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have read your query. It seems like you get frequent running nose and sneezing. This could be allergic or seasonal rhinitis. For my patients with such complaints, I suggest a short course of tablet Montek LC for 10days to be taken at bed time, after food. This would suffice and is better than cetrizine. Along with this, it is very important to do steam inhalation with karvol plus nasocaps thrice daily to clear the nasal blockade. Consume warm water and warm food until the time you feel better. Get well soon.