Medicine to get rid of blocked ears, running nose, and sneezing?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Montek LC Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have read your query. It seems like you get frequent running nose and sneezing. This could be allergic or seasonal rhinitis. For my patients with such complaints, I suggest a short course of tablet Montek LC for 10days to be taken at bed time, after food. This would suffice and is better than cetrizine. Along with this, it is very important to do steam inhalation with karvol plus nasocaps thrice daily to clear the nasal blockade. Consume warm water and warm food until the time you feel better. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Is vibra tabs used in the treatment of periodontitis?
- Will cervarix treat human papillomavirus prophylaxis?
- Gritty feeling on taste buds
- Levocet for running nose, sneezing
- White enlarged taste buds
- Taste buds gastric surgery
- Is paracetamol used in the treatment of pain, elbow ?
- Quick fix for sore taste buds
- Is cytoxan used in the treatment of multiple myeloma?
- Constant running nose and sneezing
- Having cold cough running nose and sneezing medicines for cure
- Enlarged reddened taste buds on tongue
- Is januvia used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2?
- Child medicine for running nose
- Medicines to take for running nose