Chronic headache, earaches, nausea, fatigue, chest pain & occasional throat pain and coughing. Hx of Mono. Treatment ?

Hi. I had mono at the start of September I tested negative at the very end of October. I continue to feel terrible! I went back to school, but i m only doing half days. I continue to do half days because i can t bare doing anything else. I still have the following symptoms: chronic headache , chronic earaches, chronic nausea , body aches, chronic weakness, fatigue , chronic chest pain/tightness, & occasional throat pain and coughing. The doctors have done chest x-rays, blood tests, & EKG all coming back negative saying I was healthy. Most of my doctors are now saying your fine , or push yourself . I am with one doctor now, but i dont go back for 3 weeks and I can t bare it that long! Also i have no swollen lymphnodes & sinus are clear except for the fall runny nose and I am seeing the ENT this Wednesday for a follow up. PLEASE HELP! I am in so much pain!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012