Medicine for relief from burning sensation after eating prawns?
User rating for this question
I am getting burning sensation after eating the prawns ....what tablet i should take to get relief from this?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Burning sensation is a symptom of acid reflux. Due to some foods stomach acid secretion rises and can get to the esophagus what gives burning sensation. To get instant relief, you should try stomach acid neutralizes containing Calcii carbonas and Magnesii carbonas. For long term relief (24 hours) Omeprasole 20 mg or Pantoprasole 20 mg should help. Please note that the best way to normalize acid reflux is diet. You should avoid fatty foods, fried foods, spicy foods, coffee, alcohol, chocolate, fruit juices. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- 23 weeks pregnant throwing up indigestion
- 23 mm endometrial lining
- Suggest treatment for acute diarrhea after taking medicines
- Throat obstruction burning chest discomfort after eating medicine
- Medicine for relief from burning sensation after eating prawns
- What causes trouble in eating food
- Entamoeba histolytica cyst 01hpf
- Sabaceous cyst on vagina 22weeks pregnant
- Sudden excessive thirst after eating some medicine
- Suggest treatment for stomach bloating
- Fol 123 medicine eat after or before
- 23 year old male with urinary stones
- 23 weeks pregnant feeling good or rubbish
- Medicine to relieve burning sensation after taking syrup for constipation
- Oflox 0z tablets uses