Medicine for relief from burning sensation after eating prawns?
User rating for this question
I am getting burning sensation after eating the prawns ....what tablet i should take to get relief from this?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Burning sensation is a symptom of acid reflux. Due to some foods stomach acid secretion rises and can get to the esophagus what gives burning sensation. To get instant relief, you should try stomach acid neutralizes containing Calcii carbonas and Magnesii carbonas. For long term relief (24 hours) Omeprasole 20 mg or Pantoprasole 20 mg should help. Please note that the best way to normalize acid reflux is diet. You should avoid fatty foods, fried foods, spicy foods, coffee, alcohol, chocolate, fruit juices. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Recovered from stomach flu experiencing dizziness lightheaded reason
- Throat obstruction burning chest discomfort after eating medicine
- Slight slime in bowel
- Small brown dots in toilet bowl
- Brown clouds surrounding stool in toilet bowl
- Vomiting during bowl movement
- White tissue in bowels
- Bloating gas diarrhea abdominal pain what could this be
- Medicine for relief from burning sensation after eating prawns
- Bump between the crease of leg pubic bone benign tumor
- Sudden excessive thirst after eating some medicine
- Fol 123 medicine eat after or before
- Skin indentations scars dark and red what are they
- Medicine to relieve burning sensation after taking syrup for constipation
- Bump on shin itchy what are they