Meatus is red and swollen, no pain or discharge, no difficulty urinating, recently started retracting foreskin.

I'm concerned about the opening of my penis. The meatus is red and appears swollen. There is no pain or discomfort at all, nor is there any discharge or difficulty urinating. I am 21 years old and it's only in the last two years that I've been able to retract my foreskin, so I'm unsure at how long it has been like this. It has been like this since before any sexual contact. I have attached a photo.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

You are asymptomatic and I have seen the pic. Stop worrying about the reddish meatus. Meatus is always more red than the surronding glans. What you have is essentially normal and nothing needs to be done.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.