Masturbation addiction, protrusion of cheek bones, estrogen deficiency, osteoporosis

Question
Hi..i am a female...i am addicted to masturbation....i have read that overmasturbation cause cheek bones to protrude in males...does overmasturbation in females also cause cheek bones to protrude.....does protrusion means that the bone structure of cheek bones change....
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 25 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX

It is a absolute myth that over masturbation can lead to protruding cheek bones in males or females.

And practically there is nothing like over masturbation. If you are married and having relations with your partner daily, do you think will it have any adverse effect on your health ? obviously no.

So just relax,nothing is going to happen.Yes if you are stuck with this kind of thoughts throughout the day and if its disturbs your day to day life then you need some counseling to control your urge.

You are taking medicines for delusion that is fine, continue as advised in right doses.

But as far as masturbation is concerned there is no need to worry.

So enjoy your life,keep doing creative and new things all the time,spare more time with friends and family,love your work.

Refrain from reading or watching exciting materials which distracts you.

Still if you have some more queries, please write to me again. Take care and enjoy the day.

Follow-up: Masturbation addiction, protrusion of cheek bones, estrogen deficiency, osteoporosis 22 hours later
Hello Doctor..i by mistake wrote my age 31years...my actual age is 32years....does age effect the above answer.....can now overmasturbation cause cheek bones to protrude in me.....in fact does overmasturbation cause change in bone anatomy(structure) of any of the facial and head(cranial) bones.....i am asking this question because i have to undergo face recognition test which uses bone structures as landmarks.....

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 54 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX
Good to see you back.
No my dear age,sex nothing can change the fact.There are no side effects or one can say effects of masturbation on body.

Over masturbation is misnomer in real sense,As I have written earlier there is nothing like that.

Please relax,masturbation can not affect any bones of the body. Allay fears and live your life normally and you can appear for any test you want.

Only physical weakness due to some reason like nutritional deficiency,illness etc.can lead to some loss of body weight,which in turn can affect your looks.

Wish you good Health.

Follow-up: Masturbation addiction, protrusion of cheek bones, estrogen deficiency, osteoporosis 18 days later

Hello Doctor,

Hello Doctor,

How does Estrogen affects the bones in females. Does estrogen also helps in formation of facial (face) and cranial (head) bones in females. As we know that hormones level vary during the lifetime of a female. Does varying levels of ESTROGEN or ANY OTHER FEMALE HORMONE during the lifetime of a female will cause any change in size, shape, structure or relationship of any of facial (face) and cranial (head) bones during the lifetime of a female. Does varying levels of any hormones cause changes in bones in any respect during my lifetime.

Thanks Regards

Garima Rastogi

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 3 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Good to hear from you again.

Estrogen is hormone that is present in both males and females.The levels of estrogen is higher in women of reproductive in comparison to postmenopausal women.Estrogen is important hormone in female body which primarily produce from ovary.

The most important effect of estrogen is development of secondary sexual characters in females.Like development of breast,hair at particular place,feminine features etc.

The another important effect of estrogen in females is prevention of bone resorption.It means in a continues process in bones, old bone is absorbed and new bone is formed.Estrogen helps in maintaining bone mass to a good level and prevent bone weakness.This effect in more pronounced in large bones and less in other bones.This is the reason why post menopausal women are suffering from osteoporosis and sometimes hormone replacement is given.

I hope things are clear now.Buy and please stop worrying.Enjoy life and take care.

Follow-up: Masturbation addiction, protrusion of cheek bones, estrogen deficiency, osteoporosis 57 minutes later
Thanks for answering my query Doctor...it helped me lot......but my main concern is that does VARYING levels of ESTROGEN or ANY OTHER FEMALE HORMONE during the lifetime of a female will cause any change in size, shape, structure or relationship of any of facial (face) and cranial (head) bones during the lifetime of a female. Does varying levels of any hormones cause changes in bones in any respect during my lifetime.

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 12 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX

You seems to be too much concerned with the issue.Any way please understand that varying levels of estrogen does not lead to major changes in size and shape of facial bones or cranial bones.

The effect of estrogen deficiency is mainly on larger bones and that is weakness and osteoporosis.Smaller bones are not much affected.Please do not worry in your life time the facial bones and cranial bones will not be affected due to hormonal changes.

Bye,Take Care and enjoy life.