MRI showed small hypointense lesions in left parietal region. What does this mean?

My father(60 years) had his MRI done and the report says the follwoing:
small hypointense lesions showing 4mm noted in left parietal region with evidence of blooming on gradient T2, without any significant perilesional oedema ? calcified granuloma.

Can you please let us know what it points to and what we should do..
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 2 hours later

MRI finding of hypointense illness suggest a healed lesion as such no further action is needed. Your present symptom of giddiness and vomiting perhaps are not related to it. You have a good evaluation by a neurologist and in all probability, we will arrive at if any significance can be attached.

I suggest if you attach full report of MRI and relevant MRI films so that I can answer you more specifically.

You have a feature to upload the reports/images by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it.