Lymphocites has increased. Underlying cause and cure?

Oncologist
Question
MY LYMPHOCITES HAVE INCERASED TO 47 WHAT IS THE REASON
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Lymphocytosis

Detailed Answer:
Dear,

You have very moderate rise in lymphocytes, though you have not given the detail of other parameters like total leucocyte count and peripheral smear examination and also your hemoglobin level.

This moderate rise in lymphocytes could be due to some infection in your body which needs to be ruled out; and if present after treatment should come round.

At this stage I will not think of a serious blood disorder unless the repeat examination reveals further increase in your lymphocytes. Along with this we need to look for any lymph node enlargement in the body or enlargement of spleen or liver.
If you have no other symptoms please take it easy and repeat your blood examination after a gap of 4 to 6 weeks.

Truly,
Dr. J. Ticku

Follow-up: Lymphocites has increased. Underlying cause and cure? 28 minutes later
Hb 14.Neutrophils 43.90, TLC 7.95

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Blood Disorder

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXX
I am happy that you reverted quickly. These parameters you have sent are perfectly in normal range. Chronic lymphocytic disorder is associated with increase in number o leukocyte count and fall in hemoglobin.
As I told you if you have no organomegaly or lymphadenopathy or any constitutional symptom please forget it and repeat your counts after 4 to 6 weeks.
Truly,
Dr. J. Ticku

Follow-up: Lymphocites has increased. Underlying cause and cure? 2 hours later
Sir
Can these lymphocites be decrease without medicine please advise me
Can it be dueto authorits as am suffering from cerlvical spondlites and lumber

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lymphocytosis

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXX,
Thanks for your query again.
At this time you need not worry about it as I told you that it is very moderate increase. Mild chronic ailments in the body do give rise to this increase. There is no need to take any medicine for it at the moment. They will automatically go down once any unspecific chronic minor problem in your body is redressed.
regards,
Dr. J. Ticku