Lower right side stomach pain. Hurts while urinating, urine cloudy and frequent bowel movement. Treatment?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
pain in lower eight side of stomachI have pain in my lower right side and it hurts when I pee and this mowing my pee was very cloudy I have also had to poop a lot today and the pain even hurts when I walk
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 2 hours later

I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor reply. Thus it improves satisfaction levels of the both. Hence I would like to have a few more details pertaining to your problem.

1. What is your age and gender?
2. How long this has been happening? Is there any specific event which triggered the problem?
3. What is the exact nature of pain? Is it colicky and intermittent or is it continuous?
4. Do you have problems while passing stools?
5. Is there any change in the color of stools?
6. How is your appetite?
7. Since how many days are passing cloudy urine?
8. Do you have fever off and on?
9. Do you have backache?
10. Have you passed any particulate matter with urine?
11. Have you undergone any investigations?

I will be able to understand your problem better and give you a more satisfactory answer after receiving answers to my questions.

Awaiting your reply.