Low energy levels, weakness and fatigue. Need help
User rating for this question
Hi there.I always feel weak and think that i need to rest.I eat well but even then my energy levels are always down.When I wake up in the morning i do not fell fresh at all.
Can you help?
Can you help?
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 10 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
I understand your concern and I shall try to provide you with good and useful suggestions related to your query.
Low energy levels and feeling of 'not fresh' may be associated with lack of proper sleep and few other medical disorders such as thyroid dysfunctions; anemia; chronic infections such as tuberculosis; diabetes and depression.
Hence I suggest you:
1. Consider the amount and quality of sleep you have each and every day.
2. Get the following test done - thyroid function test, complete blood count, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, blood sugar and so on to rule out common medical ailment.
Your local physician can help you stream line these test.
3. If all the tests are normal, consulting a psychiatrist is advisable.
I would suggest you to undergo testing.
I hope my suggestions are helpful to you. Let me know if you have any further queries.
People also viewed
- Ziana copay card
- Vapor cigarette refills
- Treatments for malaria
- Use of pabrinex
- What is oxynorm
- Terminalia chebula extract
- Lisinopril muscle weakness fatigue
- Penicillium species treatment
- Low wbc weak fatigue weight loss
- Dizziness weakness fatigue normal bp low pulse
- Octreotide scan preparation
- Muscle weakness fatigue dizziness
- Climara dosage strengths
- Cardizem cd dosage
- Weakness fatigue and chills no fever