Lost libido due to excessive masturbation, weak erection, reduced facial glow, greying hair, back pain. Remedy?

I have lost my libido due to over masturbation. My all blood and hormonal reports are OK. Desire absent and erection is also week. Erection happens without any excitement. Facial glow has also reduced ,hair greying started sometimes feels back pain . Kindly suggest the remedy
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 5 hours later
Hi there,

Thanks for the query in HCM

Masturbation has no negative effect on libido.
Masturbation as such shall not cause any health problems.
Hair greying and back pain are not caused by masturbation.
Negative thoughts can decrease the excitement.
Psychiatric medicines can decrease the libido.
Consult your psychiatrist to alter medicines.
L - Arginine containing food supplements like Cap Nano Leo is found to be effective in enhancing libido.

Hope you got an idea about your problem

Consultant In Reproductive & Sexual Medicine / Sexologist
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Republic of India

“great sex.happy life”

Follow-up: Lost libido due to excessive masturbation, weak erection, reduced facial glow, greying hair, back pain. Remedy? 9 hours later
Dear Doctor
Already my doctor suggest to take L-arginine and Ginseng based medicines, but no improvement , only I gain the weight. Apart from libido my energy level has also reduced. No muscle mass improvement even after heavy exercises. I dont have any bad habit like alcohol/tobacco. My doctor has changed the medicine for depression/anxeity but entirely no improvement.
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 24 hours later
Sorry for the late reply as I was out of station.

Stress and Depression can affect your libido very much.
Unless your stress and depression are under control, you cannot have a pleasurable sex life.
Since you still wrongly perceive that masturbation which is affecting your health, that anxiety is making your sexual life worse.
Masturbation has no significant effect on body mass rather it gives a feeling of well being.
Sex Therapy is an effective method of desensitizing fear or performance anxiety. Sex Therapy can be provided by a Sexual Medicine consultant or Sex Therapist. Consider visiting at your location.

I hope I have addressed your concerns in detail. Still, I would be available for follow ups.

Wish you healthy sexual life

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine