Losing weight very fast. Have bruising all over legs. Eyes are turning yellow and vomiting. What else could it be?

Excellent

Question
I have been losing a lot of wight very fast. I have bruising all over my legs. my eyes are turning yellow and I cant eat without having to run to the restroom or vomiting.
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Needs brief symptomatic description

Detailed Answer:
Hello friend ...

There are listed causes for Loss of weight and appetite associated with Jaundice ..

1) Are you a Male ?
2) Are you an alcohol consumer
3) Is there any pain in abdomen
4) Is there any bile stained products in vomiting.

Please provide me some more answers so that I can definitely help you with possible cause for your symptoms.
Thanks.

Follow-up: Losing weight very fast. Have bruising all over legs. Eyes are turning yellow and vomiting. What else could it be? 7 hours later
I am a 27 year old female. yes I have abdominal pain. Sometimes there is vital lining in my vomit. here lately no there has not been its just right after i eat maybe an hour or less its going right through me.
I am a 27 year old female. I do have abdominal pain quite often. There is bile lining in my vomit at times. Here lately its just been maybe an hour after i eat. No i do not drink.

Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pancreatic / Gall Bladder infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello Friend ,
Thanks for Folow up ,

I got your reply answers for my questions and your symptoms are more like to be on Pancreatic / Gall Bladder infection which causing Yellow eye and loss of weight and also you wont be likely to have good food because of nausea sensation and vomiting .
I suggested you possible cause for your symptoms and it is nothing to be worried of as it is treatable one , I advice you to talk to Doctor who is specialist in gastroentrology to treat you after imaging study of your abdomen by CT or Ultrasound study.
Drink plenty of water and do not let your body dehydrated .

Hope this information helps you... I am happy to reply you furthur if this information is not sufficient .
Wishing you a good health...
Dr.J.Kingson John David

Follow-up: Losing weight very fast. Have bruising all over legs. Eyes are turning yellow and vomiting. What else could it be? 31 minutes later
Thank you. I do not have my appendicitis do to overion cancer when i was 11. and they have checked the goal bladder also. thank you i will contact my family dr. and see what can be done. its all been through the er that i have had these test done thanks again

Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I wish you a speedy recovery from losing weight.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks friend , I wish you a Speedy recovery and wish to hear from you after being cured from illness .
Thanks again for using Health Care Magic..
Take Care..
Dr.J.Kingson John David.