Looking treatment for hair fall

I want a treatment for Hair Fall... can you please help??
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for consulting me.

Hair fall has multi aetiological factors. One among them is hypothyroid also. Besides that, any fungal infection, nutrient deficiencies, medications side effects are also cause of hair falling. So as you have hypothyroid problem, so the treatment should be targeted on that basis with symptomatic treatment.
As because homeopathy treatment is based on diagnosis with details symptoms. Yes homeopathy treatment will help to prevent your hairfall as well as regrowing of new hair. To start the treatment it is required a detail case history. Then the prescription can be prepared as per your symptoms.
Thank you
Follow-up: Looking treatment for hair fall 22 hours later
Hi Doctor..

Its really nice of you to reply for the same.

Please let me know wat all are the deatils you require??

Presently i am taking thyroxin 75 mg for thyroid and i am pregnant as well.

Kindly guide..
Thanks for your mail.
In homeopathic treatment, a long case history session is required that can be taken either by direct interaction or online live chat session. It would not be possible to take the detail history by email. So if you would like to start for a homeopathic treatment it can be possible wither by direct visit to a clinic or coming online to online homeopathic clinic too. The customer care team will help you get in touch with me.
Thank you
Follow-up: Looking treatment for hair fall 18 hours later
ok Thanks.

Can i have your clinic address??
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 59 minutes later

Greetings from XXXXXXX

You can reach me online by searching Multicare Homeopathy on net. If you require, I would be happy to help you there.

Thank you

MultiCare Online Homeopathy Treatment Center