Looking permanent cure for premature ejaculation

Jul 2016

My name is XXXXXXX- a male with 29 years of age. I have a serious problem of ejaculating too fast. I am looking for a permanent cure to this problem as I am too worried with this health issue. Please can you assist?
Posted Sun, 3 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting premature ejaculation.

In absence of any organic cause in majority of the cases premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Discuss your problem with your partner; she will be of much help to solve your problem. Consult qualified Sexologist to learn some techniques like stop and start or squeeze technique to delay the ejaculation . You may try medications like Dopoxetine and Sildanefil after discussing with your family physician.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.