Lips was very pink. After applying face bleach lost pink color and have black spots on upper lip

hi, gud morning sir..
i am 23 years old male. My lips used to very pink. about 5 years ago i applied some face bleach on my lips and after that i lost the pink colour of my lips. And now somewhere on lips ,there are black spots are upper lip skin is dark..please help me sir i want them back...
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need photograph

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I can think of a few possibilities. It could be pigmented contact dermatitis to bleach, lichen planus , post inflammatory pigmentation due to rash caused by bleach or fixed drug eruption.
Do you smoke ? Smoking can cause lips to become dark.

Do you have any skin rash elsewhere on the body ?
Do you have burning sensation and erosions inside mouth ?
These can be seen in lichen planus.

After taking a medicine did you develop any itchy rash over lips before this darkness started ? That is how fixed drug eruption develops.

You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.

Waiting to see the photograph.
Follow-up: Lips was very pink. After applying face bleach lost pink color and have black spots on upper lip 1 hour later
i dont smoke.
no rashes and burning...but when i applied bleach it felt like burning...please tell any treatment....
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Lightening gel at night & sunscreen in the morning

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

Thanks for uploading the picture.

In my opinion it looks like post inflammatory pigmentation due to the bleach that you applied.
I usually treat such cases with a lightening gel like kojivit gel to be applied at night over the lips. According to the improvement I take a call whether to continue kojivit or not at the end of one month and as it is a non steroidal gel it is safe for long term use.
Sun protection is a very important part of treatment and I usually recommend a lip balm with a sun protection factor like Biotique's Bio morning nectar or Body shop's Vit E lip care to be applied in the morning before going out and re-apply every 4 hours.
Hope I have answered your query. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Lips was very pink. After applying face bleach lost pink color and have black spots on upper lip 46 minutes later
where can i get this kojivit gel?
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kojivit from pharmacist

Detailed Answer:
kojivit gel is available only in medical shops. Lip balm is available in cosmetic stores.
Hope this helped