Light brown discharge from vagina after a bowel movement or while insert tissue. Bleeding after sex. What does it indicate?

Question
Yesterday I noticed some light brown discharge from my vagina after a bowel movement, it is still there when I push or if I insert tissue but not just when I wipe. I had sex over the weekend and had a light spot several hours later, then had sex the next day twice with n bleeding and the following day ( yesterday ) was when I noticed the discharge. I am now just half way through my cycle. If it were to be 28 days as it was this month. I had sex while I was still expelling old blood toward the end of my period also, not sure if I could have blood trapped.
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 22 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Spotting in between menstrual cycle is due to trauma and inflammation at the entrance of vagina.
I suggest you to get yourself examined by a Gynecologist to detect exact site of bleeding.

Feel free to ask if you need further clarification. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Dr Nilofer