Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy

Its been 39 days since last menstrual cycle. Have been trying to concieve but pregnancy test are negative. Had laparoscopy 25.2.11 to remove endometriums and they removed a blockage in tube. Usually have a 28 day cycle. What could be wrong?
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 42 minutes later

It could be due to the hormonal imbalance. If the repeated tests are negative then surely you are not pregnant. Anxiety caused by being eager to conceive can also lead to this kind of delay.

You must XXXXXXX your gynaecologist who will prescribe you with hormonal therapy after which you will have your periods.Do not worry. You are just 9 days overdue and you can also cross check your pregnancy test by using an early morning sample of urine.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.