I've been bleeding over two months. Could i have a recurrence of polyps?
User rating for this question
i've been bleeding over two months. i know this can not be my period. could i have a reacurrance of polyps?
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 14 minutes later
Thanks for the question.
If you are bleeding for two months then, it is surely not normal. If you had polyps in past then it can be due to recurrence, but there are multiple cause of such bleeding.
Common cause are hormonal imbalance, PCOS, trauma, IUCD, infection, medications, pregnancy related issues and even cancer etc.
Ideally all such cases need clinical evaluation and few investigations.
So you will have to see doctor for this. Doctor can conform if there are polyps or suggest investigation to look for other causes. After that treatment can be planned.
People also viewed
- Is a scorpion sting harmful to my baby during pregnancy
- Heavy bleeding two months after hysteroscopy
- Is chlorine bad for you during pregnancy
- Leg cramps for 3 weeks after miscarriage
- Severe menstrual cramps after failed ivf
- Nose bleeds everyday for two months
- Cramps during first period after miscarriage
- Painful cramps after period
- Bleeding for two month backache
- Is calamine lotion good for prickly heat
- Is blood pressure of 116 69 high low or fine
- Bleeding over two weeks
- Intercourse during typhoid recovery
- Vaginal bleeding for past two month
- Dull crumps after menstruation