I've been bleeding over two months. Could i have a recurrence of polyps?
User rating for this question
i've been bleeding over two months. i know this can not be my period. could i have a reacurrance of polyps?
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 14 minutes later
Thanks for the question.
If you are bleeding for two months then, it is surely not normal. If you had polyps in past then it can be due to recurrence, but there are multiple cause of such bleeding.
Common cause are hormonal imbalance, PCOS, trauma, IUCD, infection, medications, pregnancy related issues and even cancer etc.
Ideally all such cases need clinical evaluation and few investigations.
So you will have to see doctor for this. Doctor can conform if there are polyps or suggest investigation to look for other causes. After that treatment can be planned.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of raised ggt
- Postinor 2 tablet and menstrual cycle
- Heavy bleeding two months after hysteroscopy
- Parasites and menstrual cycle problems
- Giardia and runny nose
- Gi problems and pvcs
- Hogh testosterone and ggt
- Nose bleeds everyday for two months
- Bleeding for two month backache
- Simrose tablet menstrual cycle
- Bleeding over two weeks
- Toothache related to menstrual cycle
- Meds to lower ggt
- Vaginal bleeding for past two month
- Menstrual cycle and protein in urine