Itching in ears and nose. What could this be?

My ears and nose constantly itch what can help relieve me snd how do I know if it is alergies to something my hands and feet itch too
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thank for the query It appears you have developed allergic rhinitis. Get your blood test done. There might be an increase in eosinophils. Regarding diagnosis there are prick tests to diagnose an allergic condition. Please XXXXXXX a dermatologist. For now you can take anti histamine tablets. this will give you relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you