Itching in ears and nose. What could this be?
User rating for this question
My ears and nose constantly itch what can help relieve me snd how do I know if it is alergies to something my hands and feet itch too
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thank for the query It appears you have developed allergic rhinitis. Get your blood test done. There might be an increase in eosinophils. Regarding diagnosis there are prick tests to diagnose an allergic condition. Please XXXXXXX a dermatologist. For now you can take anti histamine tablets. this will give you relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
People also viewed
- Ertapenem penicillin allergy
- Is chest pain a side effect of skelaxin?
- What causes itching in ears
- Itching ears rash on lower ear could headset cause rash
- Meropenem penicillin allergy
- Otc zyrtec dose
- Itching in ears and nose what could this be
- Trimethoprim penicillin allergy
- What could a lump behind the ear be
- Is dry mouth a side effect of symbicort?
- Is heartburn a side effect of tadalafil?
- Is shakiness a side effect of tradjenta?
- Pain in ear and throat what this could be
- Albuterol svn treatments
- Is skin rash a side effect of sulfazine?