Is white blob from vagina a sign of early pregnancy?

May 2013
after urinating I passed a small white blob round white in color Like the size of a pea or blueberry. Just slide right out of vaginal area. No blood or pink in color. Just white. Could this have been a very early pregnancy. Possibly right after conception and never implanted and then just passed out. There was no bleeding or even pink on tissue or later. Do not remeber how my period was after this .I never thought at the time to get checked out. But after the fact have been pondering this . Does a 2-3 week gestational age not counting from LMP look like this ?? Round ball ?? Tiny embryo inside ??
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Size of the embryo will be very small at that age Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The points against for the possibility of miscarriage are : - Usually implantation occurs on around 7 to 10 days after conception. So passing products of conception without blood and tissue is not common. -At two weeks of gestational age, the size of the embryo will be very less. It will be around 0.1 to 0.2mm. So it is difficult to notice that. -Some women may experience early pregnancy symptoms at around two weeks of gestation. If you had one period after this incidence, it is difficult to prove the possible miscarriage. The tissue you mentioned possibly could be a bit of hymen or thick vaginal discharge. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: Is white blob from vagina a sign of early pregnancy? 8 minutes later
Would a fertilized ovum if passed and not implanted look like this. Slid out no pain or bearing down at all. Maybe this could have been 2-3 weeks?? early though. Can an early miscarriage look like this ---the pea sized ball ?? At this early stage what should it look like if miscarried?? And if not implanted not bloody. I must have been so shocked that I never really processed this till weeks later and then wondered. Thank you again. it is OK if it was just in hind sight have questions.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Before implantation around size of 0.1mm Detailed Answer: Hi, Before implantation the fertized ovum can be floating in the uterine cavity. And if not implanted that can come out. But the size will be around 0.1mm. So, it is usually not possible to visualize that with naked eye. Between 2 to 3 weeks, the size of the embryo will be around 0.1mm to 0.2mm. At around 4 weeks, it will be in a size of XXXXXXX seed. You can check below images for better understanding. WWW.WWWW.WW au/embryology/index.php?title=Embryonic_Development As I told previously it is difficult to prove the possible miscarriage now. Take care.