Is there any treatment to increase breast size?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Question
CAN U PLZ LET ME KNOW WHETHER ANY TREATMENT OPTION IS AVAILABLE TO INCREASE BREAST SIZE . IF YES WHAT WILL BE THE COST/DURATION/safety AND EXPECTED increase in size?
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Beauty

Answered by Dr. Surindher 30 minutes later
HI,

Thank you for using XXXXXXX for your health related query.

As of now the only reliable solution to increase breast size is via surgery.

The time tested gold standard method is the enlargement with the use of a Silicone Gel implant, which is placed by a small incision in your breast fold and placed behind your muscle so it is away from your glands. This is a permanent procedure. The implant can increase the breast size significantly depending on your chest size of course.

The other newer approach is using your own fat, harvesting it from other areas of your body via liposuction and filling it into the breast. But this has a limitation with regards to the amount of fat you can inject in one sitting and secondly, all the fat injected doesn't survive. So you might need two or three sittings to get the desired result.

What would work best for you has to be discussed in person.

The implant option is pretty simple its about a 2 and a half hour procedure and you can go home the same day and be up and about in 3-4 days time. Complete healing takes about 3 months.

The AFT (Autologous fat transfer) technique takes about 4 hours and you can go home the same day too. But the fat resorption takes around 3-4 months before you can decide about the second sitting.

Cost wise both might would about approximately same...
Implant surgery - @ 90,000+taxes + implant (0000)
Fat Grafting - @ 75,000 per sitting.

Please feel free to revert for any further info on the same and educate your self about the procedures. You can visit my website for more info too.

All the best for your procedure

Thank you for using Healthcare magic

Thank you
Dr.Surindher
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Is there any treatment to increase breast size? 5 minutes later
please let me know the centers where implant option can be availed and is there any risk in becoming mother after this surgery

Answered by Dr. Surindher 5 minutes later
HI,

No there are no major risks because of this for your future pregnancy or childbirth. If done by the incision in the breast fold, you will still be able to breast feed.

Just ensure you get it done by qualified plastic surgeons and use good quality implants.

Am sure all cosmetic surgeons do it. You could check in your city too. You haven't mentioned your city. You could call me.

If you need us to do it for you we would be glad to.

You can contact me on YYYY@YYYY or +91-0000

Or via my website WWW.WWWW.WW
Thank you

Dr.Surindher
WWW.WWWW.WW