Is there any test I should take when I want to try for my second child?

May 2013
Hi there,
I was just looking for some advice on conception.
I am not looking to fall pregnant any time soon, I just had a baby , but when we are ready to try for another child are there any test I should take? Anything I should do to increase my chances of fertility. Thanks :)
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

if you are using any type of contraceptive method at present, when you want to conceive you have to stop that,
and after stopping that it will take sometime for recurrence of ovulation,
if you decide to conceive you can track ovulation with kits and plan intercourse around that time which will increase the chance of fertility.
you can also track ovulation with ultrasound examination but in case of regular periods that may not be needed.

if you are not having any menstrual irregularities then no need to take nay special tests other than this,
if having better to take treatment for them which will increase the fertility rate.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.