Is there a way to cure vertigo?

hey is there a way to treat/cure vertigo?.... I can't walk in stores or go public places with out feeling dizzy and feelings to faint
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You'll get reliefwith anti-histaminics/betahistine

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

I wish you had given as much details/information as possible, about your problems.

However, from the sketchy information provided, you seem to be suffering from XXXXXXX ear problem, which is responsible for maintaining balance/posture of the body.

Depending on the nature of the cause of your illness, you will get temporary relief with regular use of anti-histaminic drug(s), such as, cinnarizine or Betahistine.

Consult an ENT specialist who will check your XXXXXXX ear, perform tests if required, come to a conclusion about the diagnosis and prescribe above-mentioned drugs in appropriate doses.

I will be happy to answer further clarifications, if any.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal