Is there a medicine to clean stomach every 3 months at home?

Hello Doctor, I would like to check with you if there is a medicine to clean my stomach for every 3 months at home. In my childhood, my mother used to give me castor oil where i used to get motions for 2 days. Castor oil was difficult to take it by mouth at that time. I was made aware that 80% of diseases emerge from stomach related issues. So, would like to maintain good health. Request you to suggest meeither powder or a tab which can be used today and every 3/ months as a maintenance. I do experience few times constipation and my diet is mainly non veg.
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dulcolax tablets Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query I advice you to take Dulcolax tablets ( 2 tablets at night) for the purpose you have indicated above. However I must add here that the methods you are following might not be medically proven. You can also take Tab Albandazole 400 mg once in 3 months ( one single tablet) to clear the stomach worms. If you are experiencing constipation then Syrup Cremaffin plus 15 ml when taken at might time will give you better formed stools in the morning. Additionally you can take a diet rich in fibre. High fibre diet ideally contains fruits and vegetables. Especially the ones with skin like carrots, beetroots, tomato, etc. Please drink atleast 5-6 glasses of water per day. Warm water is known to be better than cold water. Please approach a physician with my suggestion, do not consider this my prescription to you I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards