Is the ECG reading of PR 670ms,P 88ms,PR 138ms,QRS 76ms,QT 424ms,QTC 523ms normal?

Help understanding my ECG, had bad stomach and chest pain(minor) so went to the Dr.Immediately to be on safe side, he took my ECG, Technician and Dr both said all normal, but i want to reconfirm here are the result (BTW i am 37 F healthy sometimes high pulse since it runs in family up to 110-120 rarely usually between 72-86 normal BP 115-78) PR 670ms, P 88ms, PR 138ms,QRS 76ms QT 424ms, QTC 523ms Axis Sinus Rhythm QRS -20 --- i am concern since on top it says QRS Contour abnormality, consider anteroseptal myocardial damage, prolonged QT interval. Again both said it's normal, i had only 4 hours sleep night before the test since i was working on project, and had bad gas/stomach after ate raw salad:( Do year check ups last year all test were normal glucose cholesterol etc, i am very emotional and anxious person by nature:(
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Grossly normal. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. I have seen the ECG report attached. The ECG is grossly normal. The prolonged QT interval ( more than 440ms) indicates that your heart muscle takes longer than normal to recharge between beats. The mild QRS contour abnormality is not significant and can be caused by the movement of the diaphragm. Prolonged QT interval results from abnormalities in the heart's electrical recharging system. However, the heart's structure is normal. Abnormalities in your heart's electrical system may be inherited or acquired due to an underlying medical condition or a medications like certain antibiotics, antidepressants, antihistamines, diuretics, heart medications, cholesterol-lowering drugs, diabetes medications, as well as some antifungal and antipsychotic drugs. In your case since there are no other abnormalities, it is not clinically significant. You can consult a cardiologist and get an ECHO done to confirm this further. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Is the ECG reading of PR 670ms,P 88ms,PR 138ms,QRS 76ms,QT 424ms,QTC 523ms normal? 21 minutes later
Thank you Dr. for you prompt reply, i appreciate that, My Dr. said he won't be looking for further echo or Stress test since my pain symptom looks related to gas(family issue again:) he asked me to come for year check up for cholesterol & stuff which is this coming Friday, i was concerned if i have faulty heart or something, btw no family heart history except anxiety/panic inheritance. God Bless you.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Your heart is alright. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. The ECG is almost normal and is not indicative of any pathology. Your doctor is right in suggesting that further investigations are not needed. The pain due to gas will subside in few days. Please do not worry. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards