Is refzil a safe antibiotic for chest infection?

hi refzil is a safe antibotik my dr referd me for chest infection[ however i am a gustrik too]
Posted Thu, 9 Aug 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 23 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

There is no antibiotic which is completely safe. Medicines are prescribed on the basis of merit. To prevent gastric problem,you can take it with food.

Refzil is contraindicated in case of known hypersensitivity to it.

Special precautions required in case of renal impairment, porphyria, pregnancy and lactation.

It can cause nausea, vomiting, loose motions, CNS & Nephro toxicity, hepatic dysfunction and hematological disorders etc.

With good wishes,