Is pulsatile tinnitus with slight flashing in eyes a serious concern?

I have pulsing tinnitus with slight flashing in my eyes which occurs with the tinnitus. Should I be concerned?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Advised to further consult with ophthalmologist... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. If pulsatile tinnitus you are experiencing is associated with slight flashing in your eyes, and you have not done any test or other examination until now, I suggest it is time you go for further evaluation. Please bare in mind that although it is not to be concerned too much, however, further investigations are necessary. Ophthalmologist is to be consulted in order to exclude other eye problems. I also suggest to consult with ENT specialist and neurologist and to run further tests in order to ease the tinnitus episodes. Hope it was of help! Dr.Albana