Is pregnancy possible before first ever period?

Question
Is pregnancy possible before first ever period. ?
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to get pregnant

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Its unlikely to get pregnant before first period, because first period will signify the onset of Menarche and the Ovum is released every month for conception, which is not there before puberty. There is no ovulation, so unlikely to get pregnant.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible before first ever period? 48 minutes later
So possibility of pregnancy before period is near impossible ?

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to get pregnant.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Its unlikely to get pregnant, but the girl can start ovulating weeks prior to her first period, as we cannot predict when a girl will menstruate, also its difficult to predict her ovulation status also.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!