Is pregnacny possible after induling in sex on non-ovulating days?

Excellent

Question
hi doctor I was humping on my girl friend the other day and by mistake a drop of my sperm fell on her hymen but we wiped it out v soon and the incident occurred within 72 hours after her periods stopped and her ovulation has not started by then , but ri8 now my area of concern is whether she ll get pregnant or not , can you tell me , wat r the chances of girl friend not getting pregnant ?
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: she cannot get pregnant this way Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query diligently. No, your girlfriend cannot get pregnant this way. The chances of your girlfriend not getting pregnant is almost 100%. Please relax on this. Let me know if you have more queries. Regards,

Follow-up: Is pregnacny possible after induling in sex on non-ovulating days? 9 minutes later
hi doctor can you please put some light into that answer , I mean for how many days after the periods stops is safe , is it safe if intercourse is done before ovulation starts , can you please guide me on these issues ?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: 9 days is safe Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Having sexual intercourse for up to 9 days after periods is safe. This period is generally safe or infertile period. No, it is not safe to have intercourse 2 days before ovulation starts. So, you must stop having intercourse well before the ovulation starts, say 3 days prior to it itself. Generally speaking, ovulation occurs 14 days prior to next expected date of periods. So, if you girlfriend is expecting her period on 20th of every month, then most likely she will ovulate on 6th of every month. Hence, you cannot have sexual intercourse between 4 to 10th of every month. Or, you must have protected sexual intercourse. Hope this helps you. Regards,

Follow-up: Is pregnacny possible after induling in sex on non-ovulating days? 5 minutes later
thanks for clearing my doubts and concerns , thank you very much for the help

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: my pleasure Detailed Answer: wish you good health. Take care!

Follow-up: Is pregnacny possible after induling in sex on non-ovulating days? 26 hours later
After 3 to 4 days after my periods get over ... white discharge starts comibg from vagina, does this mean my ovulation started? If not how can I know that ovulation started?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 hours later
Brief Answer: it is not ovulation Detailed Answer: Hello, This white discharge does not mean ovulation. Ovulation does not occur immediately after 3 to 4 days of getting over periods. Ovulation predictions kits are available in the market that can predict ovulation accurately. It is a simple urine test that can be done at home. Other signs of ovulation are rise in body temperature by one degree in the mid cycle, thick cervical discharge. These are non-specific signs. Hope this helps. Regards,