Is paracetamol and Inner Health Plus safe during ectopic pregnancy treatment?

My daughter has recently had an ectopic pregnancy treated with 2 doses of methotrexane. She is being monitored weekly with blood tests. The pregnancy hormone is decreasing but she has been told not to take any medication while the methotrexane is still in her system. Would it be ok however for her to take paracetomol for a headache and also Inner Health Plus (a gastro intestinal good bacteria supplement) for a viral diahorrea?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Both are safe and can be taken Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I would say both Methotrexate and paracetamol can be taken safely.You can also take inner health plus which is a probiotic with them.Both of them donot have any effect on the hormones. Hope this answers your query. Thanks.