Is mastrubation safe after hysteroscopy polypectomy?

May 2013
hello, is it safe tu masturbate after hysteroscopy polypectomy?
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: There may not be any problem Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. As it is two weeks over after the procedure there may not be any problem with masturbation. Rarely you may have little bit of spotting. If you feel severe pain or discomfort, better to stop and avoid masturbation for two more weeks. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.