Is mastrubation safe after hysteroscopy polypectomy?
User rating for this question
hello, is it safe tu masturbate after hysteroscopy polypectomy?
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: There may not be any problem Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. As it is two weeks over after the procedure there may not be any problem with masturbation. Rarely you may have little bit of spotting. If you feel severe pain or discomfort, better to stop and avoid masturbation for two more weeks. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Microgynon 30 and antibiotics for gingivitus
- My period is late 28 days can i use deviry 10mg
- After a hysteroscopy
- Thrush after hysteroscopy
- Loestrin 24 fe taking brown pills early
- Will my microgynon 30 be affected if im on cetirizine tablets
- Exfoliative keratolysis homeopathy medicine
- Can postinor2 terminate 2week pregnancy
- What is the life expectancy of a person with a mechanical heart valve
- Heavy bleeding after hysteroscopy
- Is mastrubation safe after hysteroscopy polypectomy
- What tyype of exercising with prehypertension
- Life expectancy stage iii heart failure
- What is the expansion of msf in follicular study
- Bleeding after hysteroscopy polypectomy