Is it serious to have swelling on penis outer foreskin which is bumpy like pimples?

I have slightly swelling on penis outerforeskin which is bumpy like pimples and is localized in a small area
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Unlikely to be serious Detailed Answer: Hi, If you are only worried about the appearance of the foreskin covering the head of the penis, most likely non serious issue. The foreskin of penis takes different forms on different days. It is highly stretchable and when the penis is flaccid then it may appear swollen and pendunculous. Just do not worry about it. If you have redness or itching then come back to me.