Is it safe to take high dose of vitamin K while taking warfarin?

I am on warfarin for a PE from DVT. I just ate a significantly higher amount of Vitamin k than usual -- a LOT, and usually I eat almost none! What should i do?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. There is no need to worry, and continue same dose of warfarin, and make sure to not to repeat to take high dose of Viamin K again Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok
Follow-up: Is it safe to take high dose of vitamin K while taking warfarin? 4 minutes later
Thank you!!!
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 2 days later
Brief Answer: welcome Detailed Answer: Thanks and most welcome... Please close this discussion if you have no more questions to ask. Regards