Is it safe to take bactrim, valtrex and erythricin all in a day?

Hello, I have been taking bactrim since thursday for a staph infection. I have an open sore/wound on my chin, and doctor told me to take a prescription of valtrex. I took the bactrim today (2/17/14) at 7:30am and 12:30pm. I took the valtrex today at 220pm, and it says the next dose 12 hours later. I also took one erythrocin today as well. My heart has been racing, I do not know if it is because of the meds or that I am working myself into a frenzy. Is it safe to take all these meds? Should I take the valtrex today at 220am?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 2 hours later
Brief Answer: There is no drug interactions Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Bactrim is an oral antibiotic containing suphamethoxazole which is an antibiotic effective against staphylococcus. Valtrex is Valacyclovir is an oral antiviral drug effective against Herpes. Both These drugs can be simultaneously be taken together along with erythromycin. There is no cause for concern. It's also advisable to consume 2 to 3 liter of water per day. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD