Is it safe to take Lisinopril along with mutivitamin, B complex and antioxidant?

Nephrologist
Question
Was put on lisinopril 10 mg. I take a mutivitamin, a B complex and antitoxidant. The total Potassium is 300 mg. is that safe?
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be taken Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query You can certainly take lisinopril and b complex together, there will not be any interaction. I would like to know what you mean by 'total potassium', usually serum potassium is checked and it is expressed as meq/Lit and the normal range is 3.5 to 5.5 meq/lit. Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards

Follow-up: Is it safe to take Lisinopril along with mutivitamin, B complex and antioxidant? 5 minutes later
95mg. On mutivitan, 110mg. In antitoxin and 95mg inb complex. Total 300mg

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Thanks for the reply I am sorry I misunderstood the previous time. You can go ahead and take the multi vitamins. But please make sure your potassium is regularly monitored once in 8 to 12 weeks. I hope I was of help Regards