Is it safe to take Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen when suffering from C.difficiel?
User rating for this question
should hydrocodone with acetaminophen be taking by a patient with C.difficiel?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is safe! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen are safe to be taken by patients with C. difficile. They do not in any way aggravate the severity of this disease. However, it is not the treatment of C. difficile. C. diffcile is mainly treated with vancomycin and metronidazole. If these should fail, then the client is considered for stool transplant. Talk to your gastroeneterologist about this. I hope this answers your query fully. I wish you well. Please, feel free to ask for ore clarifications if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- What is dicyclomine prescribed for
- What is the treatment for vertigo
- What causes bluish discoloration in my foot
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- What causes numbness and pain after a catheter ablation
- Is nucynta stronger than dilaudid
- Tenuate diet pills vs phentermine
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Is hydrocodone-acetaminophen safe to take
- Oxylite diet pill side effects
- Ibuprofen ib regular ibuprofen differences
- What causes feeling of unconsciousness before sleeping
- Is taking hydrocodone with acetaminophen safe when suffering from cdifficile
- Is there any drug interaction between isotrotenoin and cephalexim