Is it safe to have frequent ejaculation?

Dear Sir,

I am sir, I am 27 years old, From past 5 years I am doing ejaculation, Recently 1 am doing per week 6 times, (some times 2 times per day), Now I decided to stop it entirely, I can control my Mind not even one time in a week, Please answer my following question

1. I afraid past few years frequent ejaculation cause Problem to my post marriage sexual life????
2. I am planning to marry after one year??? is it OK..

3. Kindly help is it OK if I marreid after one year time???? What are all the foods to Improve the Spem Count??????

4. Also my pennis size small whenm normal, But when I am in Sexual mood, it will automatically increase in Size??? Is it OK???? Please kindly guide me????

5. Also I am over weighted please guide me due to this my sexual life will affect???
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 26 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Most of the questions you ask are typical of wrong beliefs and fads prevalent in our society and what most youngsters like you are confused about. I would like to reassure you that masturbation is not detrimental to health irrespective of the number of times you do the same. You can marry for sure and lwada happy and satisfactory marital and sexual life. The size or dimensions of the male genital organ when relaxed or excited has nothing to do with your sexual satisfaction and it is perfectly nornal for the penis to increase in size on excitation. I agree obesity is neither good for physical or sexual health. Dietary restrictions like avoiding oil ghee sweets cola beverages and junk food along with inclusion of more vegetables as well as daily walking exercises is recommended. Food items good for sexual health include almonds green vegetables milk fruits and an overall balanced diet. Wish you good health.
Specialist psychosexual disorders
Follow-up: Is it safe to have frequent ejaculation? 19 minutes later
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the Answer, One more clarification More than 2 Times Per Day Ejacuation alo nothing to worry???? Due to this Frequesnt Ejacuation I am doubting my Sperm Count will reduce, is it so?????

Is it OK if I married after one year time period, If there is any sperm count can I increase without having any medicines or Doctor's Advice????

Kindly help???
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Do not worry. Your sperm count is in no way related to your masturbatory practice. The semen consistency may become diluted with frequent masturbation. However even that would fully reverse with three days of abstinence from masturbation. You can marry even now without any hesitation. Hope you are clearer now.
Follow-up: Is it safe to have frequent ejaculation? 38 minutes later
Thank you so much sir, When ever I will be having time I used to watch Sexual Movies., By mentally is there any Problem for actual sexual life????? Is it good if I Stppoed 100%????

I heard some where, by seeing Sexual Movies the Real Sexual interese will reduce is it true??????
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Most people pass through a phase in life when they are preoccupied with such movies or videos. However the phase passes out by itself. If it actually interferes with your daily life or work performance you can seek a personal consultation with a psychiatrist to learn distraction techniques and thought stopping techniques. However this phase usually resolves by itself. Wish you all the best.
Dr Sundar