Is it possible to have either bleeding or tight vagina after being sexually active for 5 years?

Question
I had sex with my boyfriend from last 5 years. Bt now he dont wanna XXXXXXX me. I am going to XXXXXXX with another guy. He want bleeding on my first night. Possible He want tight virgin or bleeding too.
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: not possible 100% Detailed Answer: Hello, It is not possible 100% as you have been in this relation for 5 years and sexually active. Hence, there would be hymenal tear at some time and the vaginal muscles would be lax by now. Hence it is not possible to have either bleeding or tight vagina now with the second guy. Hope this clarifies.

Follow-up: Is it possible to have either bleeding or tight vagina after being sexually active for 5 years? 3 minutes later
If i will marry him after two year so is it possible tight vagina like first time....

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible Detailed Answer: Yes, it is possible to have a tight vagina if you abstain from sexual intercourse for 2 years. However, it may not be 100% again. wish you good health.

Follow-up: Is it possible to have either bleeding or tight vagina after being sexually active for 5 years? 1 minute later
So how much is cost? How long after i can go on work? Can i travel to? Will he happy or not ......will he guess I had virgin before

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: There is no cost involved here as you are not undergoing any surgery. You just need to abstain from sex till the time you marry him. You can do kegel's or pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. You can go to work and travel normally. No restrictions for that. Will he be happy or not is subjective. It is his feeling, only he can say that. Same with virginity as well. It is his thought. Regards,