Is it ok to take duromine and escitalopram together?

Nephrologist
Question
Is it ok to take duromine and escitalopram together? I am only on a very low dose of 5mg a day will this effect the way the duromine works(30mg)
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be taken Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query I have checked the interaction profile between phentermine ( duromine) and escitalopram and there are no known interaction between them. It will not change the pharmacodynamics of duromine. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards